Friday, December 14, 2012

Not wishing upon a star

I think shooting stars are semblances of life. The people we once had, the good times shared with them, the bad times, our mistakes and everything else in between. They come and go. And maybe that's the greatest lesson I've learned this year--that nothing lasts forever. So now, having had learned that the hard way, I'd like to celebrate the beauty in it. Of things constantly changing. Of people losing their grips. Of heartbreaks and goodbyes. Of brand new relationships with strangers or friends who turned into strangers. Of newly found love. Of freedom to speak or remain silent. I opt to believe that for things to fall in place, this is what it takes. Change. It's a beautiful thing nevertheless. Very much like merely watching the shooting stars after much has been said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a love letter.