Monday, February 21, 2011

Postlapsaria

Maybe I'm just one of the ordinary students you get to see in school. Or maybe not. We didn't really know each other personally, but let me just thank you and thank God for bringing you into our lives. You are such a great teacher and I'm sure everybody knows that. A great friend perhaps. A person of a great mind. It's true that we don't realize one's value unless it's gone. To me, people sound so hypocrite telling you how good you've been, thanking you for everything, saying how much they love you. I wonder why just now, why only when you're gone already and everything seems untimely. But this time I opt to be one of these hypocrites, in hopes of letting you know and making you feel how much impact you've left to me personally. For the last time even if it's too late. CELLBIO has been a tough subject. I'm mediocre and oftentimes unable to get concepts in an instant. I got a passing mark on our first exam and that's enough for me I have to admit. In your class, for the first time I was able to endure the hours without having to stop taking down notes, which was unusual when it comes to my other subjects. Maybe what's left to me of you are the complete notes I was able to accomplish on those times that you were in front, teaching your heart out. I don't know Sir, everything turned gloomy. I felt sad. I realized how short is life. I don't know what to say. It was so fast. But who am I to question this? Let me just say thank you Sir. This is my sincerest gratitude for that short time you've been there. I'll meet you someday in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me a love letter.